Spitfire865Spitfire865

Main Art Reviews Stats

Living Environment Living Environment

Ehhh.

It's your first animation so I guess I can't rip into it that bad, its a 5 second repeating animation so I guess its OK but try a little harder next time, otherwise good animation no random pixels or paint. Swell job.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

I find this hilarious.

BTW I'm reviewing an animation about a review.... Lol, I've actually played the game and it is pretty cool and the kid who reviewed was very agro. Very good animations dude keep it up. The only reason im giving this a 10 is because the voices where pretty good, and that's even all.

Cut you with a linoleum K Cut you with a linoleum K

Funny, but...

Its funny, but I can't really hear what their saying so without those subtitles your screwed. Guitar was off the charts and the animation was good. Work on the animation a little bit and you could be very good!

HendertakerTV responds:

If i was gonna make her play the guitar on the charts i was gonna have to break her arm, the animation was shity , the hand's were horrible xd, i was lazy , i only had 2 day's to make it so you are totally right bro, i really want to have some free time to make a true project, this is just a homework, tnx for your word's.
Peace.

P.S I will edit this SWF to have better audio quality.

Dangerous Dungeons Dangerous Dungeons

Fail

Im sorry if you think your game is supposed to be "challenging like an old school game" but have you tested this? I cannot get past level 10 because the jumping is shit and either shoots my ass through the roof or is too weak and I fall in the water, I know the graphics and sound is good, but you made a game too difficult with unnecessary bosses and the difficulty is so bad I could probably do this in real life and im fat. So just a heads up. (P.S) I have been playing for over 3 hours.

AdventureIslands responds:

Yep I have tested this, in fact, I have played it through hundreds of times and my personal best Time Attack time is 15:27:78 with just one death. It's very possible to beat the game and if you read the comments here you will see many people have done it too.

This is Halloween Chiptune This is Halloween Chiptune

You The Man!

Every time I hear this I think of Kingdom Hearts and It's got a sweet 8bit vibe that's so catchy and sweet to listen to! Make more you clever dog! :D