Spitfire865Spitfire865

Main Art Reviews Stats

Living Environment Living Environment

Ehhh.

It's your first animation so I guess I can't rip into it that bad, its a 5 second repeating animation so I guess its OK but try a little harder next time, otherwise good animation no random pixels or paint. Swell job.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

I find this hilarious.

BTW I'm reviewing an animation about a review.... Lol, I've actually played the game and it is pretty cool and the kid who reviewed was very agro. Very good animations dude keep it up. The only reason im giving this a 10 is because the voices where pretty good, and that's even all.

Cut you with a linoleum K Cut you with a linoleum K

Funny, but...

Its funny, but I can't really hear what their saying so without those subtitles your screwed. Guitar was off the charts and the animation was good. Work on the animation a little bit and you could be very good!

HendertakerTV responds:

If i was gonna make her play the guitar on the charts i was gonna have to break her arm, the animation was shity , the hand's were horrible xd, i was lazy , i only had 2 day's to make it so you are totally right bro, i really want to have some free time to make a true project, this is just a homework, tnx for your word's.
Peace.

P.S I will edit this SWF to have better audio quality.

Hardon Potter Hardon Potter

Raunchy With a couple funnies

although this is beyond gross with the perverted talk and blood, it was entertaining up to the ending where you see Dobby looking in horror at Harry and Ron as Hermione in the bathroom stalls. Overall Good Work!

Desktop Stripper Desktop Stripper

Hello Papa

I though this was very funny and had lots of humor. the ending was very suprising and I lold Goodbye Papa!

Snowballs Snowballs

HAHAHA

This was really funny and had great animation! Did anyone else think the guy throwing the weapons looked like Asuma from Naruto?

Screwdriver is Nice Screwdriver is Nice

Ummm.

Well this wasn't very funny, but the voice was decent. there was really no plot except to get a pizza. Why does this have a Mature rating anyway? Otherwise OK job i guess...

SwirlberryClock responds:

It's not really supposed to be funny, or have much of a plot. But OKAY JOB TO YOU TOO BUB.

Song Of Skyrim Song Of Skyrim

Its great!

Its so full of truth of how people play games to get away from their boring lives and shows how awesome animation can be. I'm definitely going to buy this game and this was such a laugh I hope for more in the future! :D